Mag Light Pouch
- High-Rise design for quick access for standing or sitting, even while sitting in vehicle
- High-rise custom fit design for quicker accessing
- High-rise custom fit design for increased concealment
- High-rise clothing guard for trouble free weapon acquisition
- Vertical angle for easy accessing and quick reloading
- Built-in passive retention design
- Belt loops for enhanced Stabilization
- Extra thick Kydex for better retention, durability and longevity
According to the FBI, 40-50% of all police shootings occur under low light or during dark time hours. The Pistol Magazine and Light Pouch is a convenient way to carry a single pistol Magazine and hand held flashlight. It is available for a variety of pistol magazines and flashlights. The center tension screw allows the user to adjust retention to their needs. You know you should be carrying spare ammunition and a tactical flashlight. Now, you have no excuse with this compact and lightweight solution.
Shown is the right-hand model with a Glock G19 magazine and an old Surefire 6P flashlight with Flat Dark Earth finish. This is worn on the left side of the body with the magazine forward of the light. The Left Hand model would have the light forward if worn on the left side of the body. The magazine pouch design allows you to carry your loaded magazines forward.
Several flashlight sizes are available. The most common for tactical lights is 1″. Here is some of the adjustment for ride height that is available with this standard combo pouch. The shorter “Competition” pouch will loose some/all adjust heights. Don’t forget you we also offer optional inside the waistband (IWB) J-Hooks or soft loops for deeper concealment solutions.