Double Magazine Pouch
- High-Rise design for quick access for standing or sitting, even while sitting in vehicle
- High-rise custom fit design for quicker accessing
- High-rise custom fit design for increased concealment
- High-rise clothing guard for trouble free weapon acquisition
- Vertical angle for easy accessing and quick reloading
- Built-in passive retention design
- Belt loops for enhanced Stabilization
- Extra thick Kydex for better retention, durability and longevity
The Double Mag Pouch is a convenient way to carry a two spare pistol magazines. It is available for a variety of pistol magazines as well as universal fit models. The center tension screw allows the user to adjust retention to their needs. You know you should be carrying spare ammunition. Now you have no excuse with this compact and lightweight solution.
Each pouch features Speed Chute. This flared opening allows easier insertion of magazines something that IDPA competitors will find very handy during a Loaded Chamber Reload (formerly known as Reload with Retention). For the non competitors its just easier to put mags in.
If you are looking to carry a single magazine and flashlight you should check out are Mag/Light pouch.
Here are some of the adjustment for ride height that is available with this Double Mag Pouch. The shorter “Competition” pouch will loose some/all adjust heights. Don’t forget you we also offer optional inside the waistband (IWB) J-Hooks or soft loops for deeper concealment solutions.
When ordering you can specify right or left side carry with bullets forward or facing backward. The 9mm Universal pouch is designed to carry magazines facing forward or backward. It will fit many double stack 9mm, 40 S&W, and 357 Sig magazines from Glock, Smith & Wesson and Sig Sauer. It will not fit skinnier double stacks such as the CZ75 and Ruger SR9s.
The 45acp Universal pouch is also designed to carry magazines facing forward or backward. It will fit most double stack 45acp and 10mm magazines from Glock, Smith & Wesson, and FN.
There are several IWB options available. These include the J-Hook, belt clip, and synthetic soft loops. You can order these now and save on shipping or later if you wish.